- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi tied the knot at their LA home in August 2008.
- The Talk co-host Sara Gilbert announced her engagement to musician Linda Perry on April 8, 2013.
- Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his lawyer boyfriend of two years, Justin Mikita, used a video supporting marriage equality to announce their engagement in 2012.
- Rosie O’Donnell announced her marriage to Michelle Rounds in August 2012 blogging that the couple privately married in June.
- Country singer Chely Wright married her partner, Lauren Blitzer, at a private home in Connecticut in August 2011
- Designer Michael Kors announced his engagement to Lance LePere weeks before their destination wedding in 2011.
- Glee star Jane Lynch married clinical psychologist Dr. Lara Embry in 2010.
- Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon became engaged to her partner, Christine Marinoni, in 2009 at a rally supporting same-sex marriage in New York. After waiting for their nuptials to be legally recognized in New York, they tied the knot last year.
- When the gay marriage equality bill passed in New York, Neil Patrick Harris and his partner, David Burtka, tweeted their engagement announcement.
- Singers Elton John and his partner David Furnish are planning a lavish wedding in LA as soon as gay marriage is granted in California (again).
July 1, 2013 Ignite Vendor Resources
iPad stands are an eye-catching way to interact with attendees. Let prospects flip through your portfolio digitally,...