- Nearly 60% of couples start planning their wedding within a month of getting engaged, and 6% of eager
planners get started prior to engagement.
- 2 out of 3 couples announce their “#justsaidyes” moment on social media for friends and family to see.
Over 50% of couples setup a wedding hashtag for all events associated with the wedding, as this not only helps the couple capture special moments throughout the process but gives friends and family (and even vendors) an easy way to follow along.
- In 2015, approximately 60% of couples created a wedding website to provide their guests with details for the big day.
- 72% of ceremonies are held at a non-religious location, and 1 in 3 couples create their own vows to add a personal touch.
- While over 80% of brides are still being escorted down the aisle by their father, 55% of couples choose to have themselves and the wedding party walk down the aisle to non-traditional music.
- 43% of couples prefer to see each other before the ceremony to take pictures – a popular trend that we’ve seen among same-sex couples for years.
August 11, 2017 Ignite Vendor Resources
It’s important that you have something to give to attendees so they remember you after the show. Your promotional...