Happy thanksgiving to all of our happy couples! We know that as you sit down for turkey dinner this week, it might be hard to leave all the stress about your upcoming wedding at the door, but this holiday season we urge you to remember all the wonderful things to be thankful for during this crazy process we call wedding planning.
1) Your Wedding Party! If you haven’t already asked these important people members to be a very important part of the big day, the holiday season might be the perfect time! Remind them of how thankful you are to have them in your life, and how they have played a role in your happy relationship. These are the people that will keep you sane during the wedding planning craziness, so they are definitely topping our list for things to be thankful for while wedding planning!
2) Your Family! Let’s be honest… your family members are the ones who you let your guard down with, for better or for worse. Your family may need an extra dose of thanks this holiday season. There are many reasons to be thankful for your family during the wedding planning process. From wise words, time spent, distance traveled, and financial help, your family truly has your back when it comes to planning a wedding.
3) Your Vendors! We work with some of the most talented vendors not only in the Twin Cities but also in the country, so they are definitely something to be thankful for. As you dive into the planning process you will notice that some of your vendors will go above and beyond to help you create your dream day. Take some time to send a little extra thanks their way during this holiday season.
4) Inspiration! We don’t know about you but it is hard for us to imagine planning a wedding without the plethora of beautiful images and the tips and tricks for creating your perfect wedding style that are available these days. Weather you want your dream day style to be rustic, vintage or classic, we live in a time where the inspiration is endless. So this holiday season we are thankful for all the beautiful inspiration in the world we use and translate into weddings.
5) Your Fiancé! We saved the best for last! This is a busy time of your lives, so use wedding planning as a chance to spend some quality couple time together. It is important to keep in mind what all this wedding planning madness is really about…at the end of the day it comes down to you and your fiancé saying “I do” and spending your lives together and that’s truly a reason to be thankful this holiday season.