Over the years traditions, trends and styles change…and so do weddings! It’s undeniable that throughout the past decade we have seen couples’ expectations change when it comes to their wedding day. Now, with millennials making their way to the forefront of our target demographic, we have seen a shift in how technology and social media impact the way they plan and execute their wedding, and it’s important for all of us to understand! Our friends at Wedding Wire compiled data from almost 15,000 couples who had weddings in the past 10 years and they’re sharing what they learned with us!
Check out this awesome infographic that will open your eyes to how weddings and planning have changed in the past 10 years!
Here’s our overview on the stats:
- Couples are marrying OLDER
- Couples announce their engagements on SOCIAL MEDIA
- Engagement season is still the SAME
- Couples are engaged LONGER
- Couples spend MORE TIME planning their weddings
- TECHNOLOGY helps them plan
- Couples go ONLINE to find their vendors
- FALL is the most popular time of year to get married
- Couples hire TWICE as many vendors for their wedding day
- Couples are spending MORE on weddings
It’s more important than ever that businesses get creative as we see regular operations changing due to COVID. Bluefin...
For any wedding a designer knows it’s all about the arrival. We were enthralled by the crowds, flags, uniforms and of course...