Alright bridesmaids, M.O.H.s and party planners…we know, being the party planner sucks. Group decisions, distant destinations, budget complaints, etc. etc. etc. This is a brutal experience for the planners. We have heard all the complaints, that’s why 1: we have created this handy timeline/check list for you to follow and 2: We have done all the work for you and have a pre-packaged, pre-planned option ready for you! Skip the stress and do this the right way, with a pre-packaged, pre-planned weekend…BEST. WEEKEND. EVER. Check out more details about that option, BACH WEEKEND here! You’ll also see some of our Bach Weekend options in our planning timeline below!
2+ MONTHS IN ADVANCE:
- Start asking the bride what she wants! It might be an intimate spa day, or an unforgettable weekend spent downtown. She is (obviously) the guest of honor so you need to start with her before any brainstorming or pinning happens.
- Have her check out BACH WEEKEND. We offer an entire weekend of options that you can customize to fit your bride’s desires. Give her (and the rest of your group) VIP status for 48 hours.
- Set a date. This is important if you are dealing with a big group of girls who may live far away from each other. If you are dealing with schedules that are a little more flexible then you don’t need to plan quite as far in advance. Timing for your bachelorette party can range anywhere from 3 months to one week before the wedding day. If possible, try to leave the 2 weekends before the wedding open for the bride to deal with last minute wedding details and hopefully some relaxation. We recommend the 3 to 7 weeks prior to wedding date time range. The excitement and energy level is turned all the way up, without the last minute nerves and stress.
- Bach Weekend is August 11-13th. Were pulling out all the stops in Minneapolis to create an unforgettable VIP experience for you and your group!
- Decide on a guest list with the bride.
6 WEEKS IN ADVANCE:
- Send a save-the-date email to make sure there aren’t any major conflicts with invitees. Include some general details of the weekend, (location, duration, pricing) so everyone has fair warning of what to expect.
- Begin the brainstorming process. Alright, now you get to put that Pinterest account to good use. Find some fun games, gifts, décor and entertainment options! You can choose to share these ideas with the bride or keep some tricks up your sleeve to reveal at the party.
- If you need to deal with planes, trains and automobiles, make sure to book your tickets now to ensure prices don’t start to spike. Look into hotel/lodging options and book as soon as possible.
- If you need lodging/accommodations Bach Weekend has you covered! We will set you up at the brand-new luxurious AC hotel in Downtown Minneapolis.
- Plan transportation for your night out, ensure that you have a responsible way to get around town. Book a limo or party bus if that will be part of your weekend.
- Bach Weekend offers special transportation codes for the pre-planned weekend to ensure you have a blast and can easily and safely get around town.
4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE:
- If you are sending out a traditional invite, get those in the mail! Here is where you need to include the specific details you have mapped out…that includes pricing! Make sure you have factored in all the costs and are open about what each member is expected to contribute.
- Bach Weekend offers a variety of pricing options, depending on your budget and needs! The best part…its ONE PRICE, for your entire weekend. That makes it super simple on the planner (you!)
- Start planning a detailed itinerary, but leave in some open time for impromptu and spontaneous adventures that might WILL happen. Plan a fun dinner spot because no one wants to drink on an empty stomach.
- OK, here is where Bach Weekend really shines… we create the itinerary for you and then build in some time for your group to explore on your own. We work with some of the hottest venues and activities in Minneapolis to ensure you get the best service and spot in the house…because you deserve it! We also take care of your dinner reservations and have factored that into your pre-packaged price! Win, Win and WIN!
- Make a shopping list, this should include decorations, snacks and beverages.
- Bach weekend takes care of decorating the bride’s hotel room for you, they also have you covered when it comes to refreshments. With two nights that include sponsor drinks and a Saturday night dinner…oh and we didn’t even mention the swag bags and hangover kits that will be ready and waiting in your room upon arrival. You can truly just show up and party!
ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE:
- Pack! As the planner, this means more than a couple dresses and a killer pair of heels. Don’t forget about the extras (decorations, games, confirmation numbers and contact information.
- You’re probably catching on by now, but Bach Weekend provides you with all the little extras that fill up that suitcase way too quickly.
- Confirm guest list and RSVPs
- Confirm any reservations
ONE DAY IN ADVANCE:
- Fill the bride in…to your discretion. Some brides will want to know every last detail and others will love the surprise and leave everything to you. You know the bride best, so plan accordingly.
- Remind all the guests of your meeting place/time/schedule.
- Rest up and get ready for the BEST. WEEKEND. EVER!
Check out more details HERE if you are looking for a pre-packaged, pre-planned, VIP experience in Minneapolis! Weekend Packages start at just $199!