What is the Maid of Honor and the Best Man responsible for anyways?
Calling all maid of honors and best men! We’re going to help you figure out what your responsibilities are for the days leading up to, and of course on the bride and groom’s big day.
Maid of Honor
- Weddings can be stressful to plan! As a Maid of honor you should be helping the bride plan and stay away from any family stress and negativity.
- As MOH, you are the head of the #BrideTribe, you are the leader of the bridal party pack!
- Typically, the maid of honor leads the bridesmaids in planning a bridal shower and often a bachelorette party.
- On the day of the wedding, a maid of honor helps the bride get dressed and shake off the nerves.
- Often, the maid of honor makes a toast or a speech at either the wedding or the rehearsal dinner.
- Perhaps the most important one, being chosen as the maid of honor you are a strong shoulder to lean on. A good listener and all around a good friend.
- Help a brother out! As a best man, you help the groom through certain planning for the wedding and also there for moral support as the big day approaches
- Lead on hosting the bachelor party
- Help choose tuxes and organize fittings
- Help arrange accommodations for out of town wedding guests
- Keep cool! When details of the wedding chnage or the wedding schedule is off make sure the groomsmen are collected and calm through these events