Spring has sprung! Along with combinations of pastel color palettes and beautifully in bloom flowers were thinking fresh and vibrant, with pops of gorgeous colors in honor of the season changing. With this inspiration in mind, we combined these factors and found some of the freshest spring drink recipes to welcome spring. Cheers!
New Moon Cocktail
- 3 cucumber wheels
- 4-6 mint leaves
- 3/4 oz pink lemon juice (or regular lemon juice)
- 3/4 oz violet liqueur
- 2 oz Gin
Combine ingredients in a shaking tin. Muddle, shake and strain over ice into a margarita glass.
Garnish with a cucumber wheel and a mint bouquet
Rosemary Flora Greyhound
- 4 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 oz rosemary syrup
- 2 oz Tamworth Garden Flora Gin
- Club soda
- Fill a small glass with ice.
- Add grapefruit juice, rosemary syrup, and Flora Gin.
- Top off with club soda and garnish with grapefruit and rosemary.
- Small handful of mint leaves
- Juice from 1 lime
- 60 ml (0.25 cup) rhubarb syrup
- 60 ml (0.25 cup) white rum, I used Captain Morgan White Rum
- Soda water to taste
- Mint leaves
- Lime slices
- Rhubarb slices
Combine the mint, lime juice and rhubarb syrup in a glass and crush the mint leaves as you mix.
Then stir in the rum.
Top with some ice and soda water
Garnish with mint, lime slices, and rhubarb.
Cucumber Salty Dog Cocktail
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 slice of cucumber(1/2 inch)
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Coarse salt
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and fresh mint
- Pour a hefty amount of salt(about a 1/4 cup) onto a small plate.
- Turn your serving glass upside down, and wet just the rim by dipping into your grapefruit juice.
- Press the wet rim of the glass into your plate of salt, rotating it around until an even layer of salt is covering the rim of the glass. Set aside.
- Muddle a slice of cucumber for about 30 seconds in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add in gin, juice, and bitters. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Add 3 or 4 ice cubes to your salted serving glass.
- Strain mixture into a glass over ice cubes.
- Add garnish and enjoy immediately.
From our fabulous friends over at Equal Parts Cocktail Company a fresh spring cocktail made with homemade strawberry syrup, freshly squeezed lime juice, London dry gin and topped with Cava, yummy!
When Sparks Fly
- 1.5 oz London Dry Gin
- 0.75 oz Strawberry Syrup
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Shake over ice
- Fine strain into a stemmed glass
- Top with 2 oz of dry Cava
Check out some more fresh spring drink ideas on our Pinterest page!
I love talking about experience, so as a continuance of my article on Immersive Design I wanted to share what I consider the...