It’s so easy to want to relax and kick back after your dream wedding day, but the “To-Dos” don’t quite end after “I do”! There are a few things you can’t forget to check off the list to make sure your guests and vendors are thanked, and everything is wrapped up. Scroll to view our Post-Wedding Checklist so you can enjoy your life as newlyweds ASAP!
- Assign someone to return any rental items if the company does not provide pick-up
- Return formalwear
- Have wedding dress and groom’s suit cleaned
- Freeze a piece of your wedding cake to enjoy on your 1st anniversary
- Preserve your bouquet
- Send “Thank You” notes to vendors, ensure they have been paid and tipped, and submit online reviews
- Send “Thank You” notes to guests within 3 months
- Change your last name on all of your accounts (if you are changing it)
- Social Security
- Bank Accounts
- Social Media
- Voter Registration
- Have your wedding photos printed
- Purchase leftover items on your registry
- TIP: See if the companies you registered with offer post-wedding discounts and ask when they expire
OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE TO YOUR CAMERA ROLL
Be sure to check out our other planning checklists!
We’re putting aside the dress shopping, the linen selection, and choosing the color palette, and putting some options...