When deciding how to plan a bachelorette party, there are many factors to consider. Does the bride want a destination party? Who will attend? When do you need to book accommodations and reservations Don’t worry because we’ve put together a comprehensive Bachelorette Party Checklist and Timeline to make sure you hit all the details for an unforgettable celebration!
BACHELORETTE PARTY CHECKLIST + TIMELINE
- Get invite list and contact info from the bride
- Discuss priorities, wants, and needs with the bride
- TIP: If this is a destination bachelorette, give guests 10-12 months notice
- Pick a date(s) and location
- 1-2 months prior to the wedding day
- Tell guests to Save the Date
- Talk through the budget with bridesmaids
- Decide what bride will and won’t pay for
- Book venue, hotels, and transportation
- Finalize pricing info and collect money from guests
- Research area for activities, bars, restaurants
- Make all the final reservations
- Dinner, brunch, wineries, activities, etc.
- Send out an official invitation to guests
- Order any custom swag for the party
- Create favor bags
- Order all party decor and supplies
- Send itinerary to guests — what they need to wear/bring
- Confirm reservations, transportation, bride’s schedule
- Shop for snacks and beverages
- Send a final reminder to guests and bride with timing info
- Play The Wedding Guys® Bachelorette Party Playlist
OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE TO YOUR CAMERA ROLL
Be sure to check out our other planning checklists!
December 11th is #InternationalMountainDay and we’ve gathered up some jaw-dropping destination wedding venues to...