When deciding how to plan a bachelorette party, there are many factors to consider. Does the bride want a destination party? Who will attend? When do you need to book accommodations and reservations Don’t worry because we’ve put together a comprehensive Bachelorette Party Checklist and Timeline to make sure you hit all the details for an unforgettable celebration!
BACHELORETTE PARTY CHECKLIST + TIMELINE
- Get invite list and contact info from the bride
- Discuss priorities, wants, and needs with the bride
- TIP: If this is a destination bachelorette, give guests 10-12 months notice
- Pick a date(s) and location
- 1-2 months prior to the wedding day
- Tell guests to Save the Date
- Talk through the budget with bridesmaids
- Decide what bride will and won’t pay for
- Book venue, hotels, and transportation
- Finalize pricing info and collect money from guests
- Research area for activities, bars, restaurants
- Make all the final reservations
- Dinner, brunch, wineries, activities, etc.
- Send out an official invitation to guests
- Order any custom swag for the party
- Create favor bags
- Order all party decor and supplies
- Send itinerary to guests — what they need to wear/bring
- Confirm reservations, transportation, bride’s schedule
- Shop for snacks and beverages
- Send a final reminder to guests and bride with timing info
- Play The Wedding Guys® Bachelorette Party Playlist
OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE TO YOUR CAMERA ROLL
Be sure to check out our other planning checklists!
Wedding Trends Look Book 2021: Micro Weddings
This past year, engaged couples all over the world had to rethink their wedding. And with social distancing and capacity...
Wedding Playlists: Bridal Shower Playlist
Bridal Shower season has arrived! You’ve ordered the decorations, planned out all the games and eats, and now...
Just ask Bruce! What Guests Really Think and Say About Your Wedding?
No matter what wedding professional you meet, most will all say they are the most important and memorable part of your...