- Visit Website
THANK YOU for checking out Minnesota Bride’s Best Micro-Wedding Planner! We have a very niche and specific offering so please continue reading for more details. Are you looking for something more than a courthouse wedding or elopement but don’t want to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a celebration? Yes, that does exist!
THIS STREAMLINED WAY TO CELEBRATE INCLUDES . . .
– ceremony + one hour social reception
– venue, décor / styling
– officiant (Award-Winning Flutterby Celebrations)
– personal floral for the couple (Award-Winning Sadie’s Couture Floral)
– photo + video (Award-Winning Vick Photography and Award-Winning Summit Hill Studios)
– sweet bite + champagne toast
– music for the ceremony and reception via Spotify
– considerations for up to 30 guests
– planner with over 12 years of experience (that is me!)
All of the essentials are brought to you by an AWARD-WINNING team of vendors. The package is all-inclusive and approximately $6,000 depending on the venue with considerations for up to 30 guests with an option to add on additional guests and other enhancements. See PopUpWeddingsMN.com for availability.
2023 VENUES + DATES
VALENTINE’S WEEKEND | February 11 and 12 at the Loft @ Studio J (12pm, 3pm and 6pm)
SPRING | April 29 and 30 at Hewing Hotel (12pm, 3pm and 6pm)
SUMMER | July 15 and 16 at Nicollet Island Inn (12pm, 3pm and 6pm)
FALL | September 8 and 9 at MN Landscape Arboretum (12pm, 3pm and 6pm)
THIS IS PERFECT FOR ANY COUPLE WHO . . .
– wants all of essentials at a more affordable cost (because you have a house, kids, want to vacation, have expenses and on and on!)
– is exhausted by the idea of researching and making decisions (the decision fatigue is SO very real!!)
– wants to enjoy the celebration vs being stressed out
– simply doesn’t have time to plan and just wants to celebrate
– want all the essentials of a great celebration served on a silver platter
– anyone who has anxiety when it comes to being center of attention or feeling like they have to do certain things on your wedding day
With a career in the wedding industry that spans more than a decade, Brooke is an experienced professional with a vast network of high-end contacts. Her experiences left her wondering how to create an incredible celebration experience somewhere in the middle on the spectrum between an elopement and a full-blown reception. Her packages cater to the couple that is looking to have an inspirational celebration and simply show up with those most near and dear.