The safety of all of the exhibitors (staff), attendees (guests), and The Wedding Guys, Inc./Chrom Expo Services/ RiverCentre employees at the September 27, 2020 Twin Cities Bridal Show is our highest priority.
Here are some details on what we are doing at the event to keep all individual safe from COVID-19.
- Masks are REQUIRED to attend this event
- Tickets will be sold in specific 2-hour time slots to comply with reduced capacity requirements set by the State of Minnesota
- The show floor will be marked for one-way traffic flow
- Contactless ticket purchasing and check-in
- Physical distancing practices should be followed
- Groups will be limited to 4 or less
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the show floor
- Food and drink will NOT be available for purchase
- The Aisle of Style Fashion Show will comply with physical distancing guidelines of 6’ or more
- If you or anyone in your group is experiencing ANY COVID symptoms (fever, new loss of taste of smell, headache, sore throat) we ask that you do not attend in-person. Tickets can be transferred to the next Twin Cities Bridal Show on January 3rd, 2021.
- To learn more about Saint Paul RiverCentre’s COVID-19 health and safety plan, visit their COVID-19 page on their website.
The complete Twin Cities Bridal Show Preparedness Plan can be found in this document.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to request any further documentation, please email email@example.com.