The safety of all of the exhibitors (staff); attendees (guests); employees of The Wedding Guys, Inc., Chrom Expo Services, and the various host facility employees for upcoming Winter 2021 events is our highest priority.
Here are some details on what we are doing at the event to keep all individual safe from COVID-19.
- Masks are REQUIRED to attend ALL event
- Tickets will be sold in specific 2-hour time slots to comply with reduced capacity requirements set by the State of Minnesota
- The show floor(s) will be marked for one-way traffic flow
- Contactless ticket purchasing and check-in
- Physical distancing practices should be followed
- Groups will be limited to 4 or less
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the show floor(s)
- Food and drink will NOT be available for purchase
- The Aisle of Style Fashion Show and TrendSpot Fashion Show will comply with physical distancing guidelines of 6’ or more by utilizing High top pods instead of seating
- If you or anyone in your group is experiencing ANY COVID-19 symptoms (fever, new loss of taste of smell, headache, sore throat) we ask that you do not attend the event. Tickets can be transferred to a future show produced by The Wedding Guys, Inc.
- For the Twin Cities Bridal Show, you can learn more about Saint Paul RiverCentre’s COVID-19 health and safety plan by visiting their COVID-19 page online.
Preparedness Plane can be found in the documents below:
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to request any further documentation, please email [email protected].