It’s so easy to want to relax and kick back after your dream wedding day, but the “To-Dos” don’t quite end after “I do”! There are a few things you can’t forget to check off the list to make sure your guests and vendors are thanked, and everything is wrapped up. Scroll to view our Post-Wedding Checklist so you can enjoy your life as newlyweds ASAP!
- Assign someone to return any rental items if the company does not provide pick-up
- Return formalwear
- Have wedding dress and groom’s suit cleaned
- Freeze a piece of your wedding cake to enjoy on your 1st anniversary
- Preserve your bouquet
- Send “Thank You” notes to vendors, ensure they have been paid and tipped, and submit online reviews
- Send “Thank You” notes to guests within 3 months
- Change your last name on all of your accounts (if you are changing it)
- Social Security
- Bank Accounts
- Social Media
- Voter Registration
- Have your wedding photos printed
- Purchase leftover items on your registry
- TIP: See if the companies you registered with offer post-wedding discounts and ask when they expire
OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE TO YOUR CAMERA ROLL
Be sure to check out our other planning checklists!
If your go-to brick and mortar store is temporarily closed, you might need to learn how to measure for a tuxedo. That way...