The use of social media has changed drastically in the past five years. Businesses who weren’t convinced that spending time on Twitter or Facebook was going to be an effective tool in marketing their business, have now changed their perspective on how easy FREE marketing can be. “Now, 77 percent of Business-to-Customer companies and 43 percent of
Business-to-Business companies find customers on Facebook. That’s a statistic that can’t be ignored.”
Five Effective Tools to Easy Social Media:
- Keep it Simple: There’s not reason you need to sign up for every social
media site under the sun. In fact, it’s better if you don’t. The more accounts
you have to manage, the more your time will be divided, and the more
likely it is you’ll do a poor job across the board.
- Set a Schedule: It’s not necessary to spend hours a day on social media.
If you’re smart about it, you can invest just a few hours a week and still get
phenomenal results. Don’t push it to the side. Not a good look for your brand.
- Find Tools to Work Smarter: Use a social media monitoring and
management platform such a Hootsuite or Buffer to update multiple profiles
from one place. Both of these tools make it easy to schedule your content, so
you can spend one hour preparing future tweets and posts to get a steady
stream of updates all week, as opposed to trying to find time during the thick
of the week.
- Integrate with What You’re Already Using: Set up your social profile
links on your website so people can click to follow you elsewhere. If you use
WordPress, implement that social share features of WordPress so blog
visitors can easily share your content and attribute it to you.
- Monitor Brand Mentions: People talk about your business on social sites, whether you’re listening or not. But if you’re paying attention, you’ll find ample opportunities to connect in the bud. Using monitoring tools to track any mentions of your Twitter handle (@yourcompany) as well as your brand name without the “@” sign, along with any keywords related to your company and industry.
Check our the full article below from the Huffington Post.
5 Quick, Painless Ways to Make Social Media Marketing Easy
Sparkle and Art Deco was the spellbinding thread in the 2014 Spring Collection for Sottero & Midgley and Maggie Sottero....